Towards the end of Elementary School I discovered what would become one of my favorite books ever: Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone. I read this book like it was the goddamn BIBLE, I was so excited, I'm sure I rushed through my homework on several occasions to get back to reading this book. Since I was in Elementary School whilst reading the first few books of the series, I was convinced I could still receive my Hogwarts Letter. How could they not admit me? I already knew every spell mentioned in the books. So I spent everyday looking out the window awaiting my owl..
As time passed, I realized I would have to face facts. However, my facts didn't seem to line up with what my friends thought, they just thought Hogwarts didn't exist, I believed that I was just a muggle and would have to suffer alongside my muggle companions while the awesome witches and wizards were at Hogwarts learning potions instead of chemistry. So if you are reading this, I'm sorry to tell you, but you are probably a muggle and you will not get to go to Hogwarts, you are doomed to a mundane existence and chemistry will never be as cool as potions.

No comments:
Post a Comment