Saturday, October 29, 2011

Best Friends

When I was a freshman in High school, I realized something, I had never had a boyfriend.  I had never really thought my boyfriendless status before, in junior high I was a very studious student and I also didn't "like like" any of the boys.  However in High School its a big deal, boyfriends, girlfriends, friends in general, anyways I met this guy and we talked a bit, hung out on campus etc. at lunch one day I met some of his friends and the groups of kids he hung out with.

I met this girl who had a really awesome cell phone, it could play WHOLE SONGS! I thought this was the best invention ever! BEST INVENTION EVER! I could now walk around blasting music whilst singing it around campus.
As you can kind of tell from the picture, I pretty much forgot about my boyfriend, and my boyfriend status and became best friends with the short girl.  Best decision of my life, and a great pay off for a two week relationship.  Although it was fun holding hands while walking to class for those two weeks. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment