Saturday, October 29, 2011

First post!

I'm sorry to disappoint all you die hard David Bowie fans, this blog is not about him, although I am a huge fan of Labyrinth.  So, my first post will be about that movie, then we will move on to random life stories and memories. Moving on, Labyrinth has to be one of the BEST movies ever, tight pants, singing, a child in danger of becoming a goblin, time limits, random lyrics, helpful beasts, mean fairies, I mean what more could you want?! I remember I had nightmares after the first time watching labyrinth, now I could watch that thing all night!  You have Bowie, with those wicked eyes, crazy mullet styled hair acting as the goblin king in love with a young mortal girl, this turns into an awesome fairy tale by the end of story, now here are some pretty  pictures depicting the general plot line of the movie:


 
I feel like my drawing don't do it justice, there is a lot more glitter, random singing, awesome character, and funny goblins in the movie....so make sure to watch it...then continue to read my blog :).

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to inform everyone that that says "find your brother" and not "bind your brother" I write my f's in cursive a lot, sorry for any confusion :)

    ReplyDelete